Term and conditions
- Tuition fees are charged by each semester, which is five months in total.Tuition balance due before school commences.
- Fees are stated in RMB. Please pay by cash at the Administration Department or deposit into the bank account of the Peninsula Montessori Kindergarten. Please provide a copy of the bank deposit slip as confirmation (with the student’s name written clearly).
Bank of name: China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited, Shenzhen Houhai Branch
Account name: Shenzhen Nanshan District Bandao You-er-yuan
Account No: 7442610182600090211
2. Withdrawal & Refund
- Student assessment will be conducted within the first month of school. If the student is found unsuitable under the school system and learning environment, the student will be dismissed with only one month of tuition fee charged. The rest of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- Please allow one month notification to the school for student withdrawal. A full month tuition fee will still be charged for withdrawal without a month’s notice.
- Children who come to the kindergarten for less than 10 working days (including 10 days) due to sickness, personal reasons or withdrawal will get a 80% refund of the tuition fees. Those who come for more than 10 days but less than 30 working days will get a 50% refund, while children who come for more than 30 days but less than 50 days will get a 30% refund. A full semester tuition fee will be charged by children who come to school for more than 50 working days.
3. Deposit for term
A deposit fee of RMB 6,000 is required for securing enrollment for each returning student for the next school term. Such fee is to be collected toward the end of the school term.( RMB 4000 deposit is required for reserving a place in the Chinese class.)